Hello UPA community,
We received the following email from the county this morning and wanted to share it with the community.
“COVID Vaccine Clinic at Morgan Hill Unified
Morgan Hill Unified is partnering with Safeway/Albertson’s to host a Pfizer Vaccine Clinic for high school students ages 16-19, starting this Saturday, April 24. Due to the new UC/CSU vaccination requirement, additional appointments are available and are limited to high school students only. Students should schedule appointments now to receive their first dose of the Pfizer vaccine. After receiving the 1st dose, students will be able to schedule their second dose for three weeks later at the same location. Both doses will be administered before June.
This is open only to active, enrolled high school students. Be certain you are an active enrolled high school student. All participant appointments may be verified for school enrollment. If this describes you, you may choose any date and time currently open
WHAT TO DO:
- Click on the link below and follow the instructions to schedule your first appointment (The second appointment will be automatically scheduled for you after you get your first shot).
- Once you have an appointment, you will receive a COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form in the message confirming your appointment. You must complete and bring the signed COVID-19 Immunization Consent Form at the time of your appointment (students under the age of 18 must have the parent/guardian signature on this form).
- Show up for your appointment time (Sobrato High School Performing Arts Center). Students who have appointments during class time must inform their teachers of their appointment time in order to avoid a tardy or absence.
- Bring Driver’s License/ID or Student ID
- Bring medical insurance card
- Bring your informed consent form
- Wear short sleeves
- Do NOT attend clinic if you are feeling unwell or experiencing COVID symptoms
Use this link to schedule an appointment for Saturday, April 24-Tuesday, April 27 at the Morgan Hill COVID Vaccine Clinic:https://mhealthsystem.
Clinic Dates: April 24-27, 2021
Clinic Location: Ann Sobrato High School
Performing Arts Center
400 Burnett Avenue
Morgan Hill, 95037
(Enter the 3rd driveway at Sobrato (coming in from Monterey Road) and park in the large lot)
***Other opportunities in San Jose***
Walk in Clinics Saturday, April 24, Sunday, April 25, and Monday, April 26 (Clinic Flyers here)
Overfelt High School – Saturday and Sunday, April 24th and 25th 10am-3pm, while supplies last
1835 Cunningham Ave
San Jose, CA 95122
Wristbands distributed 90 minutes before clinic starts
Saturday 650 doses available
Sunday 500 doses available
16 years and older
Five Wounds Church – Monday, April 26th 11am-5pm, while supplies last
1375 E. Santa Clara St.
San Jose, CA 95116
16 years and older
Stanford Health also has 1 clinic in Santa Clara County (at Cisco) – Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Teen Clinic at Cisco Garage (SJC Parking Structure 2) at 350 E Tasman Dr, San Jose
SCCOE will be partnering with Santa Clara County Public Health to host and support a larger event – most likely at Levi Stadium – and wanted to ask for input from students. We will also be continuing a partnership with Rite Aid and may be able to set up another clinic with them in May.”
We look forward to the day we can all safely meet again.