School Data and Information
- Local Control and Accountability Plan
LCAP (the Local Control and Accountability Plan) is a tool for local educational agencies to set goals, plan actions, and leverage resources to meet those goals to improve student outcomes.Additional LCAP reports:
Mid Year LCAP ReportSupplement to Annual Update Document
- LCAP Covid Operations Report
This report is an overview explaining the changes to program offerings that the LEA has made in response to school closures to address the COVID-19 emergency and the major impacts of the closures on students and families.
- School Accountability Report Card in English and Spanish
SARC (School Accountability Report Card) contains information about the condition and performance of each California public school. Under the Local Control Funding Formula (LCFF) all local educational agencies (LEAs) are required to prepare a Local Control and Accountability Plan (LCAP), which describes how they intend to meet annual school-specific goals for all pupils, with specific activities to address state and local priorities.
- Education Protection Account revenues and expenditures
This document shows the actual expenditures through June 30th, 2021 for Fund 01, Resource 1400 Education Protection Account.
- Mandatory disenrollment notice
- Learning continuity and recovery plan and budget overview
- UPA Charter The charter petition that follows is for the reauthorization of the University Preparatory Academy (“UPA”) charter school, a county wide benefit charter school serving students in grades 7th –12, operating under the approval of the Santa Clara County Office of Education (“SCCOE” or the “county”).
- School Profile: UPA at a Glance